B.A. (Hons) University of Oxford, 2012
M.St. (Awarded with Distinction), United States History, University of Oxford, 2014
I study African American intellectual history. My dissertation focuses on the ideas that African American intellectuals developed about the Jewish people, between the 1820s and the 1920s.
- HIST125: The Social History of Popular Music in Twentieth Century America (TA)
- HIST127: American History to 1865 (TA)
- HIST128: American History since 1865 (TA)
- HIST362: Baseball and American History (TA)
- Honors Carolina Program, Cape Town, South Africa, Fall 2017 (TA)